The forum received wide coverage in the Aktobe Vestnik newspaper.
The purpose of the forum: to speak on topical issues of foreign language education aimed at training competent specialists who are able to effectively carry out professional activities in the conditions of sustainable innovative development of society. To carry out the exchange of international experience for the successful integration of modern teaching methods.
The international educational forum “Actual problems of foreign language education” was attended by:
1. Lygina Olga Ivanovna – Ph.D degree in finance, vice-rector for science and strategic development;
2. Vincenzo Scalcione – Ph.D, degree in philosophy and sciences of elementary education; is a tutor-coordinator of an internship for training courses in primary education at the University of Basilicata (Italy);
3. Vasich Bibigul Kelisovna – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Executive Director of the Association “Society for Academic Activity”, Serbia. Organizer of international advanced training courses, scientific conferences, trainings, professional and creative competitions (Serbia, Austria, Montenegro, Germany, Russia);
4. Iksanova Raisa Mingazitdinovna – Candidate of Philological Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of English, FGBOU HE “Bashkir State Pedagogical University named after M. Akmulla”;
5. Faculty of Baishev University;
6. Students of 2 and 4 courses of the educational program “6В01731- Foreign language: two foreign languages” of Baishev University;
7. 3rd year students of the educational program “6B02311 – Translation Studies” of Baishev University;
8. Master students of 1 and 2 courses of the educational program “7M01731-Foreign language: two foreign languages” of Baishev University;
9. Master students of the 1st year of the educational program “Foreign language: two foreign languages” of the Aktobe Regional University named after K. Zhubanov;
10. Students of the 5th year of the direction “Pedagogical education”, profiles “English and German”, “English and Russian”, “English and Chinese” FSBEI HE “Bashkir State Pedagogical University named after M. Akmulla”.
The reports of the forum participants touched upon such important and topical issues of modern foreign language education as the features of online learning, the use of various strategies for teaching a foreign language